Peruvian Salad Dressing Recipe
A homemade salad dressing recipe that features fresh strawberries, ají amarillo, and fresh mint... a perfect complement to your garden fresh salads!
- 12 whole strawberries stem removed and cut in half
- 1 lime juiced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ají amarillo paste
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- ½ teaspoon honey +/- to taste!
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt +/- to taste!
- several grinds of pepper
Serving: 2tablespoonsCalories: 95kcalCarbohydrates: 2gFat: 9g