Why sign up for the newsletter? The newsletter is just my way of staying in touch with you, and keeping you updated on what’s been happening in my kitchen. I am working on sending out one newsletter a month, and I promise to never spam you or give your email addresses away to anyone. If that all sounds good, please sign up to the right.😀
The newsletter will have:
- A recap of of my recent recipes.
- Seasonally appropriate recipes.
- Cool products I’ve tried.
- Sources for hard to find ingredients.
- New and/or weird ingredients I’m trying.
IMPORTANT! Once you sign up, you will get an email asking you to confirm your subscription. You’ll need to click the link in the email to confirm, or you will not receive the newsletter! If you don’t see the email:
1) Check your spam folder, and make sure you mark the email as “NOT JUNK,” otherwise the newsletter might also end up in your spam. If it’s not in your spam…
2) Try subscribing again, making very sure there is no typo in your email address. And if you STILL don’t see it, contact me at email@example.com or message me !