An essential ingredient in my Blood Orange Mezcal Negroni, Blood Orange Cordial is so quick, easy, and inexpensive to make, why spend the time and money buying it?
Ways to Use Blood Orange Cordial
- In cocktails
- With sparkling soda in a "mocktail"
- In a pancake syrup
- As an ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- juice and zest of 2 blood oranges
- Add water and sugar to a small sauce pan on high heat. Bring to a boil, and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add the zest and juice of the 2 blood oranges. Stir.
- Pour into a non-reactive (glass) jar.