It's #TacoTuesday, or #CincodeMayo, and you don't feel like having the same old (very familiar) tacos? Well have I got 25 Unique Taco Recipes for you! Each taco recipe has an interesting twist (or two), most are really healthy, and all are sure to tickle your taste buds!
I live on the border in McAllen, TX. Tacos are definitely a "thing." In New Mexico, it was all about chile. In south Texas, it's about TACOS.
Tacos are so versatile, flavorful, and easy to customize. By the simplest definition, a taco is food stuffed into a folded tortilla. With one exception (a pita taco), that describes these tacos. I've brought you chicken, fish and seafood, beef, pork, lamb, vegan and vegetarian, and even bison!
🐓 Chicken Taco Recipes
Take a break from the ordinary and serve up one of these chicken taco recipes for #TacoTuesday, #CincodeMayo, or any day of the week!
🐟 Fish and Seafood Taco Recipes
Healthy fish and seafood make great taco fillings, and cook so quickly... shrimp, fish, and even oysters! These fish and seafood tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners!
🐖 Pork, Beef, Lamb, and Bison Taco Recipes
🌶️ Vegan and Vegetarian Taco Recipes
Did you find a few you want to make? I hope to try them all! Pour a cold one and enjoy! P.S. If you need even more creative and healthyish taco ideas, don't miss 25 Creative Healthy and Healthyish Taco Recipes!
🍹 Cocktails to Pair with Tacos
- Salsa Sunset: A Savory Margarita from Beyond Mere Sustenance
- An Exotic Tropical Margarita from Beyond Mere Sustenance
- Blood Orange Margarita with Smoky Salt from Fox and Briar
- The Campanella - A Paloma Cocktail Variation from A Tipsy Giraffe
- Hot and Bubbly Margarita Recipe from Midlife Croissant
- The JH Hibiscus Margarita from Little Sugar Snaps
- Blood Orange Mezcal Negroni from Beyond Mere Sustenance